Each year Theatre Albany has sponsorship and advertising opportunities through the Season Ticket Brochure and the Playbill.
As a sponsor of a particular show the sponsor will receive the following:
- Logo on brochure underneath the show listing
- Full Page ad in the playbill
- Logo on flyers mailed out to the community, and to all season ticket holders (3000) and distribute at the Arts Council and the Chamber of Commerce
- Logo in the playbills printed for that particular show.
- Logo on Posters & Facebook
- Occasionally the theatre will advertise the shows in the Newspaper. If this is the case, then the logo will be included on all newspaper ads.
- Company name included in all press releases. The newspaper usually writes an article about the upcoming show, and will include the sponsor's name.
- The option to have a number of tickets good for the run of the show, or have an evening of the show especially for you.
- Plays - $3,000
- Musicals - $5,000
Each show offers a playbill to the audience. This playbill lists the cast, information about the show and the theatre, as well as has advertisements of those companies that support Theatre Albany. Attached is the size of the ads available. There are 12,000 playbills printed each year. Ads are printed in black and white.
- Full page, $700—2 tickets
- 1/2 page, $500—2 tickets/3 shows
- 1/4 page, $300—2 tickets 2 shows
- Inside front cover, $950—2 Season Tickets
- Inside back cover, $900—2 Season Tickets
- Outside back cover, $1,350—3 Season tickets
*As the the season goes along, these prices are prorated.
Each year Theatre Albany prints 16,000 tickets to be sold to the general public and to be given to season ticket holders. On the back of the tickets there is an opportunity to advertise. Tickets are 1"w x 3"h.