Each year Theatre Albany has sponsorship and advertising opportunities available in our advertising/promotions and the season Playbill.
These sponsorship donations help us cover the cost of the play rights, costumes, set design, props, etc. Our lineup for this next season is:
- The Music Man (musical)
- Elf Jr. The musical (holiday production)
- Over the River and Through the Woods (romantic comedy)
- Boeing, Boeing (comedy)
- Sister Act (musical)
As a Season Sponsor, you will receive:
- Your logo on the inside front cover of the playbill (for the whole season)
- Your logo on all flyer mail outs, posters, Facebook, TV promotions, newspaper promotions, etc. done before and during all the show performances.
- 24 Tickets to use throughout the season.
Cost: Season Sponsorships can be any amount $2,000 and up and can be given in a lump sum or over many months.
Each show offers a playbill to the audience. This playbill lists the cast, information about the show and the theatre, as well as has advertisements of those companies that support Theatre Albany. Attached is the size of the ads available. There are 12,000 playbills printed each year. Ads are printed in black and white.
- Full page, $700—2 tickets
- 1/2 page, $500—2 tickets/3 shows
- 1/4 page, $300—2 tickets 2 shows
- Inside front cover, $950—2 Season Tickets
- Inside back cover, $900—2 Season Tickets
- Outside back cover, $1,350—3 Season tickets
For each how performed by Theatre Albany, more than 1,900 tickets will be produced either electronically or in print. Advertising space is available on the bottom of each ticket.
Cost: $500 per production - logo appears on every ticket.